Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gonorrhea From Headphone Can My Dog Get Gonorrhea From A Human?

Can my dog get gonorrhea from a human? - gonorrhea from headphone

I know this sounds serious, but please respect .....

So, if you were watching porn on my computer and I masturbate. He had a towel, but some of the seeds landed on the ground. When I least expected it my dog licking the floor. I've learned that you have gonorrhea.

Get it it possible that my dog had had gonorrhea in this way have?

3 comments:

Al LeGator said...

No, that would be distributed so even if the dog can gonorrhea and the human. But you can not anyway, these diseases can be transmitted between humans and animals are called zoonoses (usually of animals) to humans, but gonorrhea is not one of them.

Anna XD said...

Si's possible.

Z0mGSauC... said...

Yahooanswerfail.com
See you there.

Post a Comment