What do u use to clean your baby feeding bottles? - baby feeding products
Hello I was cleaning my baby with botlles etc.
"Accessories for baby and Tollyjoys factory cleaning fluid"
It is a great brand for baby products in Singapore and Asia-Pacific ... Today the U.S. is what should I use .... trying to find a similar product on the web, but could'nt a glance ... Please help ... I need a clean bottle for my nipples ... ..
plz post suggestions UR .. thanx
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Baby Feeding Products What Do U Use To Clean Your Baby Feeding Bottles?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I wash the bottles with soap and water is boiling.
There are two ways that I know. The dishwasher is the simplest and easiest method. Get the skeleton, so that jets are the top, pushed around and without the heating elements to achieve. The method is more good news is, washed by hand, then put them in a sterilizer. These are the cool things that looks like a flying saucer, or a Tupperware cake container. Fill the bottom with water, put your bottles and caps from the neck at the top and put it in the microwave for about 7 minutes. Guaranteed sterile clean.
There are two ways that I know. The dishwasher is the simplest and easiest method. Get the skeleton, so that jets are the top, pushed around and without the heating elements to achieve. The method is more good news is, washed by hand, then put them in a sterilizer. These are the cool things that looks like a flying saucer, or a Tupperware cake container. Fill the bottom with water, put your bottles and caps from the neck at the top and put it in the microwave for about 7 minutes. Guaranteed sterile clean.
Certainly, the dishwasher is the nipple with an organizer.
I used to spend so much time washing bottles SOO smell!
Then I'm smarter and have 2 Playtex bottles and leave ins!
Only use the time bottle is if I stay with her!
Try the Playtex Drop-Ins ... No cleaning! Yay!
I always threw in the dishwasher. They have many clean is enough soap and hot water. No need for special cleaning.
Cleaning products are bottle. Go to Babies R Us have many things in there. and if not, whether the sale of bottles of cleaning products, which at Safeway.
Post a Comment