Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rwanda Gorilla Safaris I Want To Move To Rwanda, But My Husband Thinks It's A Bad Idea. I'm Well Aware Of The Genocide...?

I want to move to Rwanda, but my husband thinks it's a bad idea. I'm well aware of the genocide...? - rwanda gorilla safaris

and other problems in the region, but I am also aware that the new government, Paul Kagame, and gorillas. What do you think to leave the United States for Rwanda? I will not renounce their citizenship. I want to live only in a different place for some time.

2 comments:

CyndiDru... said...

I also want to go! I'm not sure if I want to live, I want to go just for a moment and do something to improve their lives. Suppose you want to go for the same reason. Paul Kagame is a brave knight who has worked hard to resurrect the country. Did you know that your wife is a graduate of one of the new university was not long ago? It is a beautiful woman. Did you know that Kagame is a Catholic - says he was not a believer, but still a Catholic. I myself am a Methodist. Want to go to the famous hotel and try to the man who can save the people inside the hotel to? Would you consider a visit to the monuments? Do you know the language? Kiyarwandan I have a tattoo on my left ankle.

If you have fun, be careful and learn.

Erin said...

I understand your desire to live anywhere else, but as you said, there are problems in the region now. I suggest that in the quest to go to a safer country. However, if you've set your heart on this motion, I am sure there are groups that need volunteers act of love. They will help you reach and help and can make a difference, as long as you live there.

Post a Comment