Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Black And White Comforters Im Painting My Room White With Black Zebra Stripes This Summer, What Would Be A Good Bed Spread Color?

Im painting my room white with black zebra stripes this summer, what would be a good bed spread color? - black and white comforters

I am a girl btw. In painting my dresser, side table and TV stand black. If I am a black blanket? and perhaps the dark pink accent pillows, white hot? and zebra printed sheets?

Any ideas would help!
Thank you!

5 comments:

Miss J said...

I have a room similar to yours, and that is what I am about the beds in one room, black + white learned.
> Choose a white blanket, if you want to disappear from the bed, but are more black furniture.
> Choose a black cover if you want a dark room, but draws the attention of the other colors that you bring
You have the right idea with the accent pillow is a good idea, a different color if the space is to introduce black + white. Hot Pink seems much darker, but could not work with zebra stripes.
If you're feeling creative, use cloth or felt and black stripes cut to add to your pillow Try painting or creation of characters to other objects in his room.
If you jewelry Zebra - some pink stripes on it!
But remember, your room is your personal space and you're the one who can be comfortably decorated and have fun their own way. You Go Girl

atheist angel said...

Instead of pink pillows, pink comforter, and then in a couple of pillows, the black, white and pink inside. Go black with white sheets (very disappear very quickly!) Or go to taste the red (I am, but you said something about the pink) and white enough with the black walls, and that you can make any color, but I would be a light color, which do themselves. I also learned from experience that the white Waaayyy dirty too easily (especially if you have a pet) and becomes black waaayy easy (especially if you go to bed in full sun)

yowza said...

I think that's one of these blankets would be fabulous striped against. Add a splash of color in a room otherwise black and white:
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Sky ...
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Ras ...
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Suz ...
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Mel ...

mab5096 said...

Here are some ideas for the bed. Add a pop of any color you want (red, turquoise?) In pillows and throws. You can check to paint 3 walls a light shade of the population of their "color" and one of the strips.
http://www.google.com/products?sourceid = ...

Sierra said...

Actually have a margin of cheetah print bed. It would be very nice, the zebras on the walls. With the proliferation of leopard print bed, I would pillows black and white. So, I want my Windows online with garlands of fake leaves. =]

Enjoy!
Sierra

Post a Comment