Sunday, January 3, 2010

Portable Card Reader Why Wont My Card Reader Built Into My Computer Read My Sony Duo Memory Stick.(stick Bought In USA, Comp In UK)?

Why wont my card reader built into my computer read my sony duo memory stick.(stick bought in USA, comp in UK)? - portable card reader

I have a portable Memory Stick card reader to read on the same computer, but can not with me today and show the need for an image. Is it possible to recognize my computer on the card, to obtain.

I bought the Sony Memory Stick Duo Holiday United States and now working in the British team

Thanks in advance

2 comments:

Barnes T said...

Most card readers built in SD, XD and MMC, but you read the card from Sony will continue its adapter. Insert the card into the adapter and inserted into the slot on the computer.

Charles said...

When not working, the USB connection, the respective country and are good. I'm in the UK and USB is a global standard.

If you use an AC adapter (which I doubt) you for two or three pins to pin.

I doubt that a problem of bad drivers, but if you say, does not recognize the computer, you can find the appropriate drivers on the Internet. Usually, but with a USB card reader "just works".

Post a Comment