Is Travel Insurance Mandatory for Travel to USA? - travel insurance travel
My parents are traveling to the United States in February 2008. I just want to know whether travel insurance is mandatory for international passengers in the family visit to the United States?
If so, do I) insurance from reputable companies (at a lower price, they have good customer feedback?
I've heard that "travelers Freedom" is very cheap and good plan for the short trip, but do not know the reputation and claims of effectiveness, the company offers the plan.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Travel Insurance Travel Is Travel Insurance Mandatory For Travel To USA?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Exactally not mandatory, but I think it is a requirement that the visitor has sufficient resources to be financially responsible.
The best place to find travel insurance, is a comparison site such as travel http://www.quotewright.com
Post a Comment