How can I turn pictues from paint into html? - pictues of good posture
Well, I paint as normal as all (or nearly all) and I am a very good drawer in the table, so I have to websites. The only problem is that I do not know how to convert it into HTML.
Please help me. :)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Pictues Of Good Posture How Can I Turn Pictues From Paint Into Html?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Use imageshack.us
Which is the appropriate forum for the HTML code from an image to send
HTML is a language to describe - that describes the content. You can not write HTML in order to draw a picture, just tell the server where the image file.
Post a picture on a website, upload photos to a server whose ImageShack ow / e, then the image tag in the source code of the page that you want the old
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; img src = "http://mysite.com/pic.jpg">
You can further parameters such as width and height add to the CBC and height = "250". fairly simple. that \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, or what is supposed to be here just before the http, "said Yahoo -.- '
http://imageshack.us/ upload your photo on the host. Good luck.
Post a Comment