Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Kind Of Plant Is A Tumbleweed What Kind Of Indoor House Plant Should I Buy For My Living Room?

What kind of indoor house plant should I buy for my living room? - what kind of plant is a tumbleweed

I have a room in a larger unit in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The large window to the east. I want a house plant or tree species and share in this space. I have the green thumb and want something low maintenance that does not not grow too big, too fast, I want to get rid of him. I also have some friendly company, because I have a dog. I love magnolias, but they are too big. Which plant would you recommend that I have. Pot and go right next to my bed in a final table or floor. Prefers a tree, plant type, but open to suggestions. We keep the temperature in the house around 65-75 degrees. Thank you!

3 comments:

william_... said...

Areca palm

seeramey said...

Vines

PETER C said...

Dried or artificial trees you at your local garden center. that the colors you like and ask for advice on plants that are ideal for window goodluck

Post a Comment